Estado do Produto: Usado com algumas marcas superficiais
Resultado dos testes: A funcionar sem anomalias
The Ether-FSH2402GT is a high performance 24(10/100Mbps) + 2(Gigabit) mixed Gigabit Ethernet switch with remote management capability. It features a high performance switching engine with 8.8Gbps throughput and auto MDI/MDI-X function for every port. But most importantly, it offers an impressive array of management functions at the same price level as an unmanaged switch.
Windows Remote Management software
Click to view larger imagesConventionally, configuring a switch's smart management will require users to attach the computer (serial or printer port) directly to the switch's console port. With Ether-FSH2402GT's in-band management capability, users can configure the switch remotely through the Ethernet network. The included Windows management software provides a very simple point-and-click interface to set all the functions. Users can even backup settings to be restored in the future. Best of all, the management utility can configure several switches at the same time.
Powerful Management Features
The Ether-FSH2402GT is equipped with many practical management functions.
Per-port bandwidth control allow limiting the outgoing and incoming bandwidth separately for each port .
Central Switch management: Configure several switches at the same time.
802.1Q VLAN enables VLAN assignment across different switches. The switch even provide controls to let single-cast, multi-cast, or broadcast traffic to pass between VLANs. (tag reading only, it does not support tag writing or PVID)
Quality of Service for multimedia applications: the 802.1p compliance provide priority traffic management based on port, or TCP/IP TOS information.
Link aggregation increase the uplink speed by allowing up to 8 trunk groups in 2 or 4 ports including the Gigabit ports..
IGMP Snooping for IP multicast group management
Broadcast Storm control prevent the broadcast traffic from overflowing the network.
Loop detection alert the user when there is a loop formed inside the network on the front panel LED. The management software's diagnostic function even report which port the loop occurs.
Port setting setting port speed and duplex mode, flow control
Auto Configuration Restore
Password authentication protection
Whether your current network requires management functions today, the Ether-FSH2402GT provide those management functions without any extra cost for future needs. If you are looking for a reliable, powerful, and affordable 24+2 Gigabit switch, the Ether-FSH2402GT is your best choice.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100BaseTX standard
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-T Standard
- IEEE 802.3u Nway auto-negotiation
- IEEE802.3x flow control for full duplex, back-pressure for half-duplex
- IEEE 802.1p/Q VLAN and QoS
- IEEE 802.3ad link aggregation
- 24 x 10/100Base-TX Nway ports
- 2 x 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit ports built-in
- Auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Factory reset button
- Store-and-Forward architecture
- Non-blocking wire speed switching architecture
- 8K MAC address
- 2.5Mbit Embedded memory Buffer.
- 8.8 Gbps Throughput
- Shared frame buffer with starvation control
- Power, Loopdetect, DIAG
- Link/ACT, FDX/COL, 100M
- Gigabit Ports:
- 10/ACT, 100/ACT, 1000/ACT
Dimensions: 432 � 180 � 44 mm, 19" rack mountable
Weight: 2.8 kg
Built-in power supply: 100~240 VAC, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 0.4A, 10 Watts max.
Safety/EMI: meet UL, FCC, CE, Korea EMI standard
Smart Remote Managements:
- Windows Remote Management Software
- Configure several switches on one program
- Auto Configuration Backup
- Authentication key security
- Management through Ethernet network
- Bandwidth Control
- Separate Tx and Rx speed limit control for each port
- 128Kbps, 256Kbps, 512Kbps, 1Mbps, 2Mbps, 4Mbps, 8Mbps option
- Up to 32 VLAN groups, up to 24 ports per VLAN group
- Port based or 802.1Q VLAN (tag read only, does not support tag writing)
- Ingress rule for ingress filtering control
- Unicast Inter-VLAN control
- ARP Broadcast Inter-VLAN control
- IP Multicast Inter-VLAN control
- 802.1p Prority: 2-level , Port Based, IP Based(TOS), VLAN (TCI)
- 802.3ad Link Aggregation:
- 10/100Mbps: 7 Trunk groups in 2 or 4 ports
- Gigabit: 2-port Trunk Group
- IGMP Snooping for IP multicast group management
- Broadcast Storm Control to limit broadcast traffic
- Status on bandwidth utilization, byte count, packet count, MIB counter
- Loop detection LED on the front panel
- Diagnostic software detects Trunking and Loop fault
- Port speed, Duplex Mode, Flow Control